I'm never sure whether this is a blog with photographs or a photoblog with commentary. Does "photoblog" even exist in the common lexicon anymore? Suffice to say I'm just a nobody, as much as anybody else is, with nothing to say, as much as anybody else does.
Should you wish to see more of my photowork, please follow the link in the sidebar. And if you happen to be intrigued by single malt whisky, take a peek at www.whiskydistilleries.blogspot.com...or not.

February 21, 2010

The plan with this blog is to share a few photographs with people. Forgive me if a few thoughts and opinions sneak in. The images come from Scotland, some from Canada. Maybe I'll revisit a few from the archives. I've been photographing for quite a few years, so the well is deep. I hope to augment the photos in this blog with those on my page at 500px on a regular basis. However, as realities go, it will more than likely be irregular.

Should you appreciate my sense of aesthetic, I hope you'll visit again.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a cunning plan! Enjoying what I'm seeing so far. More later.

    ReplyDelete